Options
Note20

Please remove the white box that comes up once you answer a call. Thank you 

12 Replies
Yarnsrj
Halo
Options
Note20
From Samsung Support. I asked same question on Note 10+ after UI 3.0 update.
Hello Sharron! Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid that there's not an option to disable this call panel. It was part of the changes added to the recent One UI 3.0 update. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know your feedback on this change. We will make sure to pass this information to our developers team so they can take a further look into it. As well, if you haven't done already, you can post your feedback in our Samsung Community (https://t.co/shGtjMmyaf) so it can be tagged with other feedback and requests that are seen by Samsung product groups and taken into consideration for future updates. ^Yoel
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Note20

Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

user9PyfN2iIJk
Constellation
Options
Note20
I don't like the white box pop up when I make and recieve calls. can it be removed.
0 Likes