cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Pokemon Go Issue with Egg Distance

I'm having an issue with pokemon go,  it plays but will not track my egg distance or buddy distance. The journal tracks the distance for the Adventure Sync but nothing for the eggs or buddy distance.  I can use some help since Niantic refuses to.  I tried all the standard things,  restarting, turning off GPS, closing app, Uninstaller, anything I could find on Google.  
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Pokemon Go Issue with Egg Distance

Try this:

Settings | Apps | Pokemon Go | Permissions

In here tap on Physical activity under Denied, and change it to allowed.  you can also change all other items under denied to allowed if you like, but this is the one that worked for getting my eggs back on track.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Pokemon Go Issue with Egg Distance

Thank you for the suggestion, mine was already set to allow. Still appreciate the idea though.
Highlighted

Re: Re: Pokemon Go Issue with Egg Distance

Make sure Adventure Sync is turned on in Pokemon go.  You may need to open Samsung Health from your phone, as it does not start tracking steps until you have allowed it to do so.  I think I read somewhere that Samsung Health also has to have its storage permissions enabled, similar to how Pokemon Go needed Physical activity enabled.  I had a hard time when I first got the Note20 Ultra, but it is working for me now.