cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Private and business profile

Hi. 
I've been using a private and a business profile on a google pixel phone for a long time. Works great. Recently I also try to make a business profiles active on a friend's mobile phone. Samsung Note20 ultra new. Is also an android 10 OS and should therefore be possible ...
Already searched and checked everywhere but not found yet.
Do you know if it is possible to activate a business profile on a samsung? It is part of the android os ..

A  business profile makes it possible to install two identical apps for mail, google drive and contacts and .... lots of apps separate for business and for private use. As seen on the clip the apps used in the business profile have a seperate icon (a little briefcase added). All those apps run and are available at the same time, no changing into a different account. 

Android-Work-Profile-Cortado-512x1024.png

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Private and business account

Not 100% sure if this would accomplish what you need, but Settings > Accounts > Accounts > Add Account (then I assume you can add your business Google info)
Constellation

Re: Private and business account

Thanks, but this is not what i was looking for.

See the screenshot above. Separate work and private profiles are a feature already available in older android versions and surely is available in android 10. My question is, did Samsung close that option or is it still available and how to open private and work profiles?

I had that possibility  in my latest google pixel 4 and also in pixel 3 and i believe also in pixel 2. So its since long a feature.

It is in the android OS which is the basis of the Samsung OS.
Did Samsung close it off or is that possibility still available? thanks. 
Where can I get the answer? 
Constellation

Re: Re: Private and business account

I am looking for this same answer. I was able to on my samsung s9+ with older Android software. I can't find the profile section nor have the picture of the person to add another user.