Original topic:

Problems with Samsung Music App

(Topic created on: 2/17/21 10:03 AM)
usersPKgtc1cHe
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Here are the problems: Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 

1. Shuffling Music in Samsung Music Playlist is not working well. 

Whenever, I Shuffled Music in my Samsung Music Playlist, it also plays other music that are NOT within my Music Playlist. 

I want to Shuffle Music ONLY in my Music Playlist and then listen to those music that I Shuffle within my music Playlist. Not other music that are NOT in my Playlist 

2. Samsung music is not playing in order in my Samsung Music Playlist. I have clicked on the shuffle icon on the bottom left and deselected it. I have also cleared the Cashe in the Music App. But my Samsung Music App is not playing my music in order in my Playlist. It is playing random music that are not in my Playlist. 
4 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Thank you for reaching out. Samsung Music will play music not in your playlist to enhance your listening experience and offer you new music with your playlist. 

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app to have the playlist played in order? Also, if you imported the playlist from another music player, it may be shuffling based on the other music player settings.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

GZ2fold
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Did you try to setup a folder in the playlist or in the library, and then place only certain music in this folder, whereby when you play the folder, nothing else would be placed in this folder?
0 Likes
usersPKgtc1cHe
Asteroid
Options
Note20
All of my music (3,800) are in a folder. I create a Playlist, then select music from the folder and add them to my Playlist.
However, once I shuffled the music that I in my Playlist, it automatically plays other music that I not in my Playlist. But those music that is playing outside my Playlist are in my music folder
usersPKgtc1cHe
Asteroid
Options
Note20
1) Prior to my post complaining about Samsung Music App, I Uninstalled and Installed Samsung Music App multiple times. But the problem still exist.

2) I did not imported my Playlist from other music Playlist.
I created the Playlist directly from Samsung Music App then added my favorite music to the Playlist. All of Music are in a folder in Samsung Music App.

Please contact Samsung Support or technical team and notify them of the problem. Because it is frustrating.

Thank you