cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Purchase Samsung Care+ in the Members app

You can also go direclty to https://samsungcareplus.com and check availability based on the IMEI number. Note 20+ is now eligible in the USA as of this morning.

Highlighted
Asteroid

thanks for some reason using the link from the app I got an error when trying to sign into my Samsung account. You link had me sign in first and then input my imei and go from there.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@novastar 

The link worked for me. I'm not going to get the plan personally, but wanted to try it to see if it works, just to confirm.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Asteroid

This just worked for me today. Thank you.

Highlighted
Astronaut

"The IMEI you have entered is not an Australian IMEI. Please try again. To register for Samsung Care+, you must have an Australian device."

I don't understand

Highlighted
Asteroid

Make sure you are on the right website for your country. Often Google results go to a specific country version of Samsung (each country seems to handle Care+ differently) but can set cookies defaulting to that country.

Highlighted
Astronaut

if you have a VPN running it could throw it off think your in a different country.

Highlighted
Asteroid

did you get this fixed? how?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Purchase Samsung Care+ in the Members app

what is the deductible for a replacement phone if there is no physical damage but just mechanical breakdown

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

According to the Terms and Conditions, there is no service fee for mechanical breakdowns but a deductible of $99 is the cost for a replacement.