Original topic:

Question about S-Pen replacement

(Topic created: 08-23-2021 02:48 PM)
Neek34
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Hi all,

Not sure if anyone would know the answer to this. I have the Galaxy Note20 Ultra and have only had it about 6 months. The other day the top of my S-Pen just snapped off and was cracked on the side. Does anyone know if Samsung will replace this for free, especially since I've only had it a short time. Someone told me they would but I'm not sure how to go about it. I definitely don't want to spend $40 on a new one when mine didn't even last 6 months. Thanks for any assistance!!

Nicole😊
5 Replies
userB0JBFDvCFA
Constellation
Options
Note20
Yes they will. U will have to contact them and send them the broken pen after you receive the new one
Neek34
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Thanks for the information!! I saved the small piece that broke off just in case. Do you by any chance know how I would contact them? I tried chat and they were clueless. Like, should I message them on FB or is there a phone number? I'm not usually this needy but I'm sick and not very resourceful today!😄
0 Likes
userX6vmsfMz0c
Constellation
Options
Note20
Depends on what kind of coverage/warranty you have or if you also bought insurance on it. They will not replace just because you broke it. Otherwise samsung.com or Amazon.
Neek34
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I definitely have insurance but I didn't break it, the piece the moves up and down just fell out and then I noticed it cracked a small part when it came out. For what I paid for the phone, I'd have hoped something like that would last longer. Thanks for the info! I hadn't thought of Amazon!
userX6vmsfMz0c
Constellation
Options
Note20
Have you tried taking it to your network provider. Go into the retail store and see what they say.
0 Likes