JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

VPN not working on Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created: 09-14-2020 05:57 PM)
user44IR8nIjYp
Constellation
Options
Note20

My vpn is not working in note 20 ultra i tried all the possible solution still the same when I contacted the vpn advisor they said samsung has to fix the bugs 😑 iam so disappointed as I am using paid vpn.

8 Replies
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note20

I would consider a different VPN. I have multiple Samsung devices with different VPNs and no issues. App development is the responsibility of the app developer.

user44IR8nIjYp
Constellation
Options
Note20

When I contacted my vpn provider they said its the problem with Rom so samsung has to fix it but when tried different vpn its working smoothly. 

@Anonymous wrote:

I would consider a different VPN. I have multiple Samsung devices with different VPNs and no issues. App development is the responsibility of the app developer.

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

ROM is an acronym for Read-Only Memory. It refers to computer memory chips containing permanent or semi-permanent data. This cannot be updated via a software update. You would need to use a different VPN as advised by SamsungGill.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userYcpG3KNaHZ
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I have a galaxy s20 ultra and I have tried 10 different VPN apps including paid ones and none of them work

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Note20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes
rle1875
Astronaut
Options
Note20
my bitdefender vpn won,t work either. i,ve tried all i know. i wish i had my old LG back it was easier to understand how to fix issues.
this last update did no good.
0 Likes
rle1875
Astronaut
Options
Note20
these updates may help something, but to me they just make this phone harder to operate as you want it to.
0 Likes
userLR2gW2W6It
Astronaut
Options
Note20

After checking with my IT...they ask me to restart router and phone ...after restart router and phone, I able to connected with vpn.

0 Likes