Original topic:

Removing mirrored selfie camera for video

(Topic created: 07-19-2021 08:02 PM)
userO5lob0GCh0
Constellation
Options
Note20
Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. My selfie video started to be mirrored so while recording words are backwards. Looking to turn off mirror image while taking video but option doesn't appear to exist. I have looked online and they are referencing an option that isn't on the phone, but the are saying it's there. 

Can someone tell me how to turn off mirroring while taking video, please? I even tried Reset camera and still mirrored.
4 Replies
Options
Note20
The only setting I can think of is having Pictures As Previewed being toggled on under the Useful Features setting.
0 Likes
userO5lob0GCh0
Constellation
Options
Note20
I tried that, but the only thing that does is save the pic/vid in either mirrored or non-mirrored view. Toggling it doesn't change the viewfinder view out of mirrored mode when in the process of taking a pic or video. Thanks, though.
A few weeks ago my selfie camera wasn't in mirrored mode. It just changed somehow. I don't mess with the settings of the camera. Hopefully others are having the issue too and can help figure this out.
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Supernova
Options
Note20
I don't know how to fix it but I have seen others with the same issue. File an error report here.
0 Likes
JBrown32
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I have the same issue
0 Likes