JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Renaming pictures and video in One UI 3.0

(Topic created: 12-23-2020 07:25 AM)
jastep
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I've been using the One UI 3.0 beta since it came out for the Note 20 Ultra and now I've upgraded to the stable version but there still seems to be no way to rename videos and pictures. 

To be clear im refering to being able to go to a picture, select it and select the option to give it a name. 

Hopefully this isn't something that was removed. Is anybody else having the same issue?
JUMP TO SOLUTION
15 Replies
userRudeBoy
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Everyone needs to submit a bug report.
Pinup60
Asteroid
Options
Note20

how can I do that? I totally wanna do it. It needs to be a lot of people doing it, so they can put it back on

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Note20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a nontechnical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes
userI0QKqjASIq
Constellation
Options
Note20

Absolutely annoying, renaming files is one of the basics, This is a basic feature of an operative system and for me it's unimaginable to scrap it out on purpose.

jastep
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
i totally andfully agree. it's as if someone in the development team thought we wouldn't notice.
0 Likes
Pinup60
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I can't believe they removed this feature. 🤦🏻‍:female_sign:🤦🏻‍:female_sign:🤦🏻‍:female_sign: What an incredibly stupid thing to do! It's a key feature for organizing your phone. I can't do it via "my files" because the thumbnail is too small for me to tell the pictures apart (some of my pictures are screencapture of text). I really hope they put this back on.

0 Likes