Original topic:

S PEN won't connect ?

(Topic created on: 2/21/21 6:25 PM)
STARSOUL
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I'm on my 4th replacement  S Pen and none of then ever connected , I tried everything sugested , connect it with the phone case off = Fail ,  Reset S Pen in settings = Fail , retry 10 times = FaIL . Are these pens programed into the phones at inception and no other pen can be programmed? Inquiring minds want to know . 

6 Replies
Options
Note20
I have 2 different s pens for my note 20 ultra. they switch quickly when I reset s pen in settings.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
is your Bluetooth turned off on the phone maybe? sorry I am really just guessing here.
0 Likes
Options
Note20

Also, make sure they are official Samsung s-pens.  Apparently there are some on Amazon that are NOT official, and do not have Bluetooth, so cannot be connected in this way.  I purchased the Mystic Bronze s Pen for my black Note 20 Ultra, and the setup went easy as pie (once I found it at least).  Just to make sure, you are resetting it via:

Settings | Advanced features | S Pen | Air Actions | 3 button menu top right | Reset S Pen

Or are you using a different method?

STARSOUL
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Thank you for the info I did buy all 4 on Amazon so now I will try Samsung to buy one, thanks again
0 Likes
Options
Note20

I got mine on amazon via:

Amazon.com: SAMSUNG Galaxy Replacement S-Pen for Note 20 , and Note20 Ultra  - Copper (US Version...

Basically always make sure the sold by shows amazon.com.  This listing shows different colors, except for green (which used to be there, but they are apparently out), so you can click on a different color if you dont want the copper one that the link is tied to.

STARSOUL
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I'm gonna try Samsung direct all for I bought on Amazon did say Bluetooth compatible and some did say no Bluetooth, they all came from the same supplier, wrapped the same, so I guess it's just pot luck which one you get
0 Likes