Original topic:

SD card slot

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 01:21 PM)
Note20UltraUserP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Samsung Please keep the SD card slot on your upcoming devices unlike the S22 series. Because one of the reasons I chose Samsung is the sd card slot it's very easy. I loved the Note series but now you have discontinued.
21 Replies
ptco911
Galaxy
Options
Note20
They won't. Apparently having the SD card slot takes away their profits for more expensive units (increased internal storage) and possibly partnering with cloud based storage.
Note20UltraUserP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Well if they think that way there are alternative phones out there 😳.
0 Likes
ptco911
Galaxy
Options
Note20
Yes there are but how many even have SD card slots anymore? The only possibility of changing this is for people to quit buying the expensive phones I guess.
Dmoore38
Explorer
Options
Note20
Nope alot of phone's coming out now are doing away with the sd card slot
incog_
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Instead of being negative, send old Sammy a message by liking this post Furthermore Sony Xperia 5 series 3 has an SD slot and it will even work on Verizon if you are interested in a phone in the future that does have an SD card. Sammy usually plays follow the leader to crapple. I personally despise subscription storage options. It's a petty way of bending users over and sticking it to them for costs.

It might not be so bad if Sammy offered 500gb devices at 128 prices because let's face it. 100gb of SD storage does not cost $100 or more. I can get a Sammy hard drive for my PC 500gb under 100

Grow a pair Sammy
Note20UltraUserP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Right but I just wanted my phone to have a sd slot without leaving samsung because I like samsung phones especially the Note. So if they discontinue the slot my second choice is iPhone I know even iPhone doesn't support sd card.
0 Likes
incog_
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I think the A53 or something like that has an SD card slot. Plus it's got a nice size battery too.
0 Likes
Note20UltraUserP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Yes, but I consider them as lower level phones. 🤣 I always buy Note or S series.
0 Likes
incog_
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Just because they don't have the latest processor n 2gb more of ram ?
0 Likes