JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Financing is a Joke

(Topic created on: 8/17/20 2:14 PM)
AndroidPurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Just wanted to voice my feedback to Samsung Employees who I know browse this forum, and see if anyone else has had a similar experience.

So I attempted to pre-order the Note 20 Ultra over the weekend on my phone internet browser. I got to my cart and clicked Samsung Financing as an option, which took me to TD Bank to fill out an application. After filling out everyhing and clicking the button "Submit Application" it instantly loaded another page that only had option for "Apply for Affirm Loan" and "Pay in Full."

I received no notice or information on the browser about what happened. Nothing about whether it was approved or denied. Of course I was confident it would be approved since I have a 732 credit score on both Transunion and Equifax with never having missed a payment in my life. Although I received no email informing what happened either. So I tried to apply for application again thinking it must not have gone through, but the same result. 

Now worried that maybe something is seriously wrong, so I called the Samsung support on Monday when they opened. They claimed this means I was denied. When I ask them why I received no email and no notification of this on the Samsung website, then they had no answer for me. All they could say is I should call TD Bank. However that still does not solve the problem why their Samsung website would not say a message whether you were approved or denied, therefore creating major confusion.

Anyways so I then called TD Bank, on hold for 1 hour and 8 minutes. So I gave up and hung up. Called Samsung support back, and they tell me the same things again. O call TD Bank back again on hold currently for 19 minutes now with no answer. This is absolute madness. Why would Samsung partner with a credit partner with such poor support who can not even explain why someone with Good credit got denied? Very strange and very disturbing. 

Has anyone else has a similar experience with Samsung Fiancning?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
11 Replies
AndroidPurity
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I never got any credit inquiry on my report (thankfully). So hopefully you won't either. But that proves I was not denied. But it proves some how their website failed to apply my application.
usercoE44WVmb5
Asteroid
Options
Note20
im on the same page, I can't long in to my account with TD bank its saying the account number is incorrect, I have been calling for several days, yesterday 2 hrs on the phone with no answer, worst service ever. I'm so mad, I was expecting a better service from this company, first time I used Samsung finance and I will say its the last