cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Link sharing

Hey everyone.  I just purchased the note 20 and I'm starting to regret it. One if the main reasons is the annoying link sharing for content in my gallery.  I went to send a photo the other day and I got a notification asking if I wanted to enable link sharing. I opted in, however it's really inconvenient and I dislike it. Is there a way to disable this feature? I don't have any specific app installed. I just want to be in my text messages, open my gallery from said text and share a photo without the link sharing url popping up. It's inconvenient to have to go into my gallery app first just to share a photo without the link. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Samsung Link sharing

The link sharing feature is a part of all galaxy phones running Android 9 and later. It can be avoided by swiping up to view the various apps you are capable of sending pictures to.
Highlighted
Constellation

When you go into the message and then select the images button to choose a photo, look at the bottom right of the screen. There is the little link share logo in light blue. This is a button, just press it to stop it.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Samsung Link sharing

Thank you so much!
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Samsung Link sharing

You're welcome
Highlighted
Constellation

I've seen this link share logo in light blue advice on multiple help threads .. and everyone seems to get feedback that it works . but mine is "hazy" or grayed out and nothing happens when you touch or swipe it