JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Lost phone

(Topic created on: 11/2/20 9:20 AM)
userKsfQDrepZD
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Sent my case and Samsung S20 Galaxy Note back.  The items were received on October 19.  I received an email stating they received my phone case and was processing my return.  When I called to ask about my phone....they told me they didn't receive the phone.  Well, the phone and phone case were mailed in the same box!!!  I have spent countless hours on the phone every day trying to figure out what happened to my phone.  They have the nerve to ask me about the weight of the box.  The phone and case were returned in the same box.  See the person that opened the box but stop trying to make it seem as if I'm lying.  I WANT THIS MATTER RESOLVED AND I WANT MY REFUND!!!!!

0 Likes
2 Replies
DGM
Sun
Options
Note20
Your situation reminded me of another similar incident reported recently on this forum. Here's a link to the post:

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Note20/Returned-phone-and-still-no-refund/td-p/1456856

Good luck getting things resolved!
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

I recommend reaching out to our E-Commerce department for further assistance regarding your concerns. They can be reached directly at 855-726-8721.

View solution in context

0 Likes