Original topic:

Samsung Messaging aren't blue anymore

(Topic created on: 5/10/21 11:51 AM)
Samsung_khan23
Constellation
Options
Note20

Hello everyone!

First post and was trying to see if it was just me or anyone else as well. I have sprint/Tmobile and i was messaging a buddy and realized our messages werent blue anymore. The read receipt was there but green bubbles. Anyone know how to get the blue bubbles back for android to android or samsung to samsung messaging?

0 Likes
1 Reply
musepharaoh
Comet
Options
Note20
You should switch to the Google messages application since Samsung and Google partnered to bring RCS (rich communication services) (blue bubbles and imessage like features) to all galaxy devices. Samsung has made Google messages the default messages app for their devices so the RCS features will work best on this app. You get things like read receipts, typing indicators, reaction bubbles, Google assistant suggestions, typing suggestions, and many other features. Just download the messages app from the play store and set it up. You will get your blue bubbles back. Alternatively, the samsung messages app that comes pre-installed on your phone should also support RCS but sometimes tmobile has conflicts with the app and the features stop working. To get them working again go into the app and click the 3 dots menu, settings, chat settings, enable chat, and make sure it is setup.
0 Likes