Original topic:

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5g glitch

(Topic created on: 3/4/21 7:53 AM)
Blaquejaque
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Am I the only one getting a glitch, that appears to occur randomly when in 120hz refresh rate, and using the YouTube mini viewer while multi tasking in and out of other apps. What occurs is the video in the mini player will flash, while still playing, like it is scrolling super fast off/on, only the video is effected, sound is normal. And then it will go a step further and the whole screen will start to do it until you home button. The whole screen is random too, in that, it does not happen every time the mini player does it. 
8 Replies
Blaquejaque
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
SOOOO, after a little research, I found this from the member's archive which is not available, I think, when searching the member's app, as I only found it on Google which takes you to the internet site for samsung member's. anyways, this may be the answer. just switched off my power saving mode to see if it is correct

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Samsung-Note-20-Ultra-Screen-Flicker-While-Scrolling...
0 Likes
Blaquejaque
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
after doing what this article suggested, and a restart, the problem didn't occur, for a while, but then it happened again. YouTube, and merely going through my Gmail app, and the YouTube flickers and goes faint in it's mini player, and once I home button, the mini player comes back normal no problems.
0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Note20

do you have bixby routine to change resolution when playing youtube?

Blaquejaque
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
i did but I thought that was the original problem so I deleted it, and it still occasionally occurred
0 Likes
latoplano_6_625
Red Giant
Options
Note20

you should report it on samsung members app

0 Likes
Blaquejaque
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
that's where I'm posting this thread, where are you getting it from?
0 Likes
Flexte
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I have been having screen flickering issues since the beta version. mine happens a few times a week and a reset is the only thing that fixes it
Blaquejaque
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
that's absolutely terrible. what's happening on mine isn't that extreme.