JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Note 20 Ultra randomly turn vibrate sound mode and back to normal after few second

(Topic created: 10-01-2021 12:24 PM)
userVE3jfPcyQQ
Constellation
Options
Note20

Hi Good day, 

I'm looking for help to fix the issue because my phone will suddenly jump to vibration mode and back to normal sound mode. 

And it cause my ringtone volume very low and missed out the call.

Is it anyone also facing the issue?

5 Replies
KAVnote20disaster
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I get a vm notice but no ring or vibration very,very frequently
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Note20

this seems to be a whole different issue, please open separate post or submit error report to Samsung Members app after reproducing the issue or when it happens again. (need to submit within ~30min of event)

0 Likes
TeeBee373
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I experienced this for the first time today. After rebooting, my sound returned. 🤷🏾‍:female_sign:
0 Likes
Solution
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Note20

I am guessing some 3rd party app is causing this. Try using Nice Catch to tack down apps/settings activity.

Another thing you can do is to submit error report to Samsung Members app after you notice the issue again. Submission needs to be done within ~30min of event, or else it's not useful.

Lastly, please share the device's model number, software version... oh and, check if there is any routine setup. "If--- Then--- " features

KAVnote20disaster
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Wow thx very much!! I'll make a cut & paste of the phone & software .... nevermind, thx
0 Likes