Original topic:

Samsung Note20 Ultra 5G won't stop restarting

(Topic created on: 2/19/21 12:31 PM)
Strix713
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Well I purchased this phone 4 months ago real excited that I was coming back to android/Samsung Galaxy family and as I am real happy with my phone. There is a annoying problem that I still haven't been able to fix. This phone keeps restarting automatically on a daily basis. I already tried everything possible that I have researched about fixing the problem and I have reset the phone to factory mode like 3 times. The  last thing I did was do a warranty claim and I was shipped out a new Note20 Ultra 5G. I didn't instald any apps with the new phone. The only apps the phone had was the applications that were install at factory. Everything was great no restarts till bout the 2 weeks then Bam!! Restart.... At this point I just have given up trying to find a solution because I just don't know what else to do. Everyone tells me the same thing to do the same steps and repeat. For the price of $1300 I am paying for this phone you would think these high end phones would be alot more dependable. My wife also has the same phone and everything was find with hers till a week ago when it started restarting aslo. I guess I'll have to just put up with this crap till it's time for me to upgrade and see if I can get another non samsung brand phone which really sucks because I have always been a hard core Samsung Galaxy fan till now. I hope the new S21 phones do not have this problem. 
0 Likes
2 Replies
SmithBoy
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Gettn the S21 Ultra is pointless because the Note 20 Ultra is basically the same expect for front camera...
Strix713
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Yeah no way will I get another samsung phone until I know they have fixed this bug or whatever it is making these phones reboot on their own.
0 Likes