Original topic:

Samsung Notes icons are so tiny and out of proportion after an update

(Topic created: 09-01-2021 01:59 PM)
Options
Note20

I'm a little perplexed that Samsung released an update that destroyed the folder icons in Samsung Notes and they haven't fixed it......... it's been months. I can't stand it. It's hideous. The folder icons are so tiny and out of proportion. They weren't like that prior to the update from months ago. Samsung, you've got to fix this please. 

6 Replies
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Note20

it looks good to me 😄

0 Likes
Options
Note20
You think the bug that made the folder icons smaller looks better than it did when they were normal size??........ To each their own I guess. But it really doesn't look good at all. 😂
Options
Note20
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Red Giant
Options
Note20

could you share the device model number and the software version? Who is your carrier by the way, often times the software version differs a little between some of the carriers.

Have you tried cache clear the device and reboot?

While you wait, and try some of the fixes. You could submit an error report to Samsung Members with the screenshot attached.

Is this happening on all icons or just specific types such as those folder icons.

Update: I figured out that this is on Samsung Notes app... and I believe this is just the new design/concept.

But feel free to submit your opinion to Samsung. If your preference is the greater among the users, it'll likely be heard and implemented later down the road.

Options
Note20
This is happening on both the T-Mobile variants of the Note 20 Ultra and Z Fold 3. Yes, I've tried all the fixes when it happened. I've been submitting error reports since Samsung released the Notes update that did this. This is happening on all of the folder icons within the Notes app.
0 Likes
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes