cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Samsung Upgrade Denial

Hi, I'm in desperate in need of help with Samsung Upgrade Program..

I have reached out to Samsung over a week now due to missing samsung upgrade option on my end. They keep saying I'm eligible and there shouldn't be any reasons why I couldn't.

My order does include samsung upgrade when originally purchased. I purchased the device Oct. 27 and received 30th, so it's been a year now. Everything is good standing with Samsung Finance too.

When connected with Samsung support team they don't seem to know exactly why I'm not getting upgrade option. I have went through several supervisors now and none of them really get back to me on this matter and all they can give me is wait 3~5 business days which I have. 

Now they are telling me it's the problem with TD Bank (Samsung Finance). I talk to Samsung Finance already several times too and they don't have any options as far as Samsung upgrade goes and nothing is showing abnormal on my account.

Samsung and Samsung Financing is blaming both sides on this issue and as a customer I'm just stuck between and getting played in circle!

Anyone else run into this similar issue and what can I do to resolve this issue? Everytime I call samsung it's customer rep and supervisors who can't give me straight answers. I can't seem to get in touch with anyone above them.

Please Help! Thank you in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Samsung Upgrade Denial

why not locate your nearest samsung repair center and walk it in the door and you can find this by going to samsung website and look up your locate repair center, and I guess you probably have an answer to your issues in just a matter of minutes
Asteroid

Re: Re: Samsung Upgrade Denial

our "repair center" isn't Samsung at all. ubreakifix shows up as authorized repair center. highly doubt they be able to fix my Samsung upgrade issues 🤷🏻‍♂️
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Re: Samsung Upgrade Denial

I completely understand how much this experience has affected you. I wish I was equipped to handle your order information, but instead, I suggest you reach out to our E-Commerce department at, 1-855-726-8721. You'll be in good hands there. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Samsung Upgrade Denial

that's where I have been trying to resolve this issue but apparently it's ran by nothing bunch of incompetent idiots! it's going 2 weeks now since end of Oct when they said it was going to be resolved 24 hours, 3~5 business days... 2 weeks now... ridiculous!!!