Original topic:

Samsung cancelling orders, any REAL solutions?

(Topic created: 12-01-2021 09:48 PM)
Ponch007
Constellation
Options
Note20

I bought a couple Samsung tablets a couples weeks ago without an issue.  I bought a Samsung watch without an issue.  I try to buy a Note 20 Ultra, multiple orders get cancelled.  I buy a Frame TV -- no issue.  I again try to buy a Note 20 Ultra, I get cancelled a dozen times. Reps try, but it is a Samsung Technical issue.  All I get is "try a new credit card" -- you mean try the card that worked last week but for some reason does not work now?

Thanks for your recent order #xxxxxxx We're really sorry, but we've cancelled the items shown below because we couldn't verify some or all of your payment information. Please sign into your account to place your order again using a different credit card. Be sure your billing address, shipping address, phone number and credit card information is correct and current.

What information can you not verify?

Anybody have an luck getting this sorted out?

0 Likes
5 Replies
TheGalaxy
Honored Contributor
Options
Note20
EBay
0 Likes
SLIMFlacco
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Same problem with me I just have to try every possible way of payment, if you have any trades attached to a card it won't work use PayPal or Amazon pay for garuntee approval
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

I certainly understand the frustration of online orders. As online orders are solely handled by our eCommerce team, reaching out to them would be my only recommendation. You can reach them by phone at 1-855-726-8721 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Options
Note20
Looks like supply issues. I had same issues ordering my Galaxy Watch 4.

However, it may be fate telling you to make that move to iPhone. The ecosystem is consistent and robust. Supplies are available.
0 Likes
Ponch007
Constellation
Options
Note20

Most likely I will call tomorrow, I do not have the energy to deal with Samsung tonight.  I tried another credit card and that order was cancelled as well -- and that was for a re-newed phone!  I have an iPhone for work and do not need another -- it does not have a stylus/ pen.

0 Likes