cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Samsung galaxy note 20ultra got some issues

So pre-ordered the phone set it up when I received it the 2nd day I had it the phone already was getting on my nerves everything I went to unlock my phone it freezes goes black then I have to unlock it all over again this was happening ever time I unlocked it or I get a call and the other person can't hear me so gotta hang up and call them back I called customer service they did a whole bunch of troubleshooting and had me Uninstall most my favorite apps because supposedly that could be the issue IT WASNT so they eventually sent me out a new phone Guess what same thing happens 🤬its super annoying when I have to make a call quickly or get into my phone real quick and i have to wait for it to restart or reboot it self  in order for it to unlock i can't even have a security lock on it because it makes it freeze even more im guessing it a software issue so it needs to be fix like fast this is basically my worst note experience ever 🙃 
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Samsung galaxy note 20ultra got some issues

Did you use smart switch to copy settings from your old phone?  Did you do this again on the replacement new phone?  I ask as this will copy over settings and apps, some of which can cause problems on a new device.  If at all possible, try booting into safe mode, and see if the issues persist, if so, try factory resetting the device, and then test it BEFORE running smart switch (I know it is a pain setting up the phone manually but smart switch could always be run later...)  If this solves your issue, then DONT run smart switch.  Contacts can be exported and imported, and even brings over pictures associated with them.  I can attest that this does not happen with my Note20 Ultra, so the fact that it is happening with TWO for you indicates something likely brought from your old device.  (even if the issue does not exist on your old device)

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Samsung galaxy note 20ultra got some issues

awesome ill try it thanks 😊