JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung keyboard opinion

(Topic created: 05-24-2022 12:22 PM)
Sdg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

I use Samsung keyboard because I like it it as far as all the customization and user friendly abilities with those who have Samsung and use the keyboard but my problem is The text to speech is not as good as Google I wish Samsung would focus more on some of their basics like  Keyboard For example  I hate switching back to Google keyboard And playing the back-and-forth game just because I like some other features Samsung you need to get it together

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Note20
You said you prefer the samsung keyboard, but you also mentioned text to speech. Text to speech is text on the screen that's read back to you. I think you mean voice typing, in which case you can use the Samsung keyboard and use Google for voice typing. Screenshot_20220525-011013_Settings_3757_1653455445.jpg

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Options
Note20
You said you prefer the samsung keyboard, but you also mentioned text to speech. Text to speech is text on the screen that's read back to you. I think you mean voice typing, in which case you can use the Samsung keyboard and use Google for voice typing. Screenshot_20220525-011013_Settings_3757_1653455445.jpg
Sdg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I was missing something for all these years lol. I fixed it your screen shot help and I thought I did this before but I had both checked on and that was the problem all this time I've been dealing with since s5 smh thanks 😊
Sdg
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Your right but the voice typing with the Samsung keyboard has been inconsistent and buggy for years with no corrections to this day
0 Likes