cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung lied about premium care

I am completely mortified at the way samsung has handled this sale which I pre-ordered. At the time of purchase it clearly said I can wait to sign up for the Samsung Premium Care + within 30 days of purchasing the product. After spending 2 weeks on the phones with Samsung, Premium Care and assurance to find out that Samsung decided to forfeit on the original agreement is absurd. Rest assured when I say I've been a loyal Samsung customer since the S4. After this horrendous ordeal I make the switch to Apple so I never have to see another Samsung phone again. Rest assured If this is not rectified with a sincere apology, I will post this entire message all over the social network letting everyone know how Samsung is false advertising and changing their agreements as convenient for them! 
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Halo

Re: Samsung lied about premium care

Have you looked into getting the insurance through your carrier? Also look into Squaretrade and Progressive mobile device insurance.
Highlighted
Asteroid

there are other options but that's not the point. we bought extremely expensive phones from these con-artists and after promising something to us they left us high and dry. it's about the dishonesty, the dirtiness, and the terrible treatment of paying customers.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Still shows on the FAQ that you have 60 days from device activation to add it too
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Samsung lied about premium care

If phone is eligible. Footnote in fine print. S20's are not listed as eligible but reps are telling people they are.
Highlighted
Asteroid

have been in that loop w new s20's getting nowhere
Highlighted

I am a loyal Samsung Customer too. If I made a list of ALL Samsung products that I own, The list would reach to the Moon and back.

I know the feeling and know how You feel. I had 2 very horrible experiences with Samsung about 2 years ago. I had the Note8 and had the Samsay LED wallet for my Note. 3 months after using the wallet, the LEDs stopped working. I called Samsung and they had me send it in along with my POP (Poof Of Purchase). The Samsung agent told me that it may take upto 14 days for my replacement to arrive at my house. I am not the type to get mad if I don't have it right on the 14th day. Things happen, so it may take 20 days, so what. 3 weeks have gone by and I call Samsung to find out what is gong on with my replacement. the agent said, the accessories department needs my POP. I sent my POP inside the box that my wallet was shipped in, I emailed the pop while I was . on the phone with the agent. Agent verified my email with my Pop. To make a long story short, it took 3.5 Months to get a gift card because they had no more wallets for my phone. my Galaxy 46 MM watch, I sent that in for repair. It Took Samsung over 4 months to Ship a replacement. So, just when you think how bad you have it, there is somebody else who has it worse then you. So, just calm down take a pop a pill, roll a splif and just chill out. You probably will regret that you switched to those stupid eye phones!
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Samsung lied about premium care

totally agree but I'll never buy another samsung again, principal alone... plus, maybe I'll find out what the 🍏 hype is all about...😉