JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung please add a color wheel for the always on clocks

(Topic created on: 12/19/20 10:38 AM)
Options
Note20
This was supposed to have been in 3.0 but it isn't. All we have is dull colors but no bright ones. There needs to be a color wheel like with the lockscreen clocks.

What happened? This showed up in the S20 3.0 beta in September. Any chance it will show up in January in the update? I need it on my Note 20 Ultra.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Options
Note20
Thank you. I'm new here.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
I've been wanting a color wheel for the always on display clocks for years then I see it in the September beta only for it to not show up on the final version of One Ui 3.0. Hope it shows in the 3.0 Update in January.
0 Likes
Amonra
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Color wheel EVERYWHERE is what we need. Including folder colors. The current boxy color chooser makes no sense. It is very limited, for one. Eg there are two almost alike green columns, bit you can't get Lime. And the nonsense of the transparency bar: what looks like a lighter color on the chooser ends up being darker due to transparency on black background. Whoever changed the wheel to this absurdity should find another profession.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Folder colors are getting an update in 3.1. Samsung is adding spectrum colors and an opacity slider. Chances are you ll be able to get lime with the 3.1 update.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Their also adding saturation to folder colors in 3.1.
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Samsung please add the always on display color wheel in the 3.5 UI Update and while your at it please bring back the classic clocks we lost with 3.0.
0 Likes