cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung read receipts not working Samsung note 20 Ultra

Recetly switch to Samsung Note 20 Ultra,everything found okay ,except cant find DELIVERY NOTIFICATION option.tried to find through    Settings--More settings--text messages,but don't see the option "Delivery reports switch to turn on or off" which I have seen on my previous Note 10 +.Anyone please extend support to enable this option

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung read receipts not working Samsung note 20 Ultra

The option is in Multimedia Messaging. I turned it on there and the "delivered" feature works, the read feature doesn't though, neither does the large file share feature of the advanced messaging.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Samsung read receipts not working Samsung note 20 Ultra

unfortunately till today there is no OTA update from Samsung.
Highlighted
Constellation

i believe there is a glitch because I am having the same problem. Previously I was receiving notifications but no anymore.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Unfortunate,Samsung Technical unite yet not Notice the issue.
Highlighted
Asteroid

how to set read receipt in Samsung note 20 ultra message

recetly switch to Samung Note 20 Ultra, where my Phone Model#SM-N986U1,Serial <hidden serial number> ,current software info is N986U1UEU1ATH3/N986U1OYM1ATH3/N986U1UEU1ATH3.

Unfortunately unable to find the option to "Read Receipt" @ meesageing app.tried  with the bellow step  

1. Tap Settings.
  2. Tap More settings.
  3. Perform the following:
    • For text messages:
      1. Tap Text messages       but there no  option to "DELIVERY SWITCH ON/OFF" which were avelible on my earlier Note 10+

Sincery seeking support to enable the option on messaging app.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: how to set read receipt in Samsung note 20 ultra message

The option is available in the Multimedia Message settings.
You could try turning it on there, but honestly, I still can't get it to work. The forums say it's a carrier issue, the carrier says it's a phone software issue. I called both, Samsung and my carrier tech support, but no one could figure this out. Note 20 (ultra) come with advanced messaging feature enabled, at least that's what I was told, unfortunately, haven't been able to get any feature to actually work.