Original topic:

Save to SD Card

(Topic created: 11-29-2021 03:24 PM)
useruOKFpeYIe9
Constellation
Options
Note20
Every time I put save to SD Card in email it stays that way for a day, then goes back to save on phone. Any ideas on how to correct on galaxy note 20 ultra
4 Replies
Zinger545
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Me too
I have photos on google drive that I can move to SD or I can delete them and they just come right back.
0 Likes
Shawtybangbang
Astronaut
Options
Note20
What about a Samsung A11? Some of my apps jump back to my phone after a while. Is anyone having that issue?
And is there anyway to put Facebook & other apps on my SD card cause its not giving me that option under storage?
I'm not real technology savvy.
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Supernova
Options
Note20

what email are you using? samsung, google, outlook, or some other 3rd party? 

i suggest you reproduce and try to catch when the issue occurs (this will be pretty difficult since it's not like you get an alert)... 

or you can try reaching out directly to the app owner and see if they can help. 

I would normally suggest reporting error to Samsung Members after reproducing the issue, but they can't help much unless they can see the issue data... hence requesting reproduction of issue

I wonder if it's reverting back because the phone temporarily loses communication with the SD card, so the setting no longer applies and is forced to revert to default in saving to phone.

Maybe try inserting another SD card?? with a reliable brand like the Samsung EVO microSD or Sandisk etc.

0 Likes
useruOKFpeYIe9
Constellation
Options
Note20
The card is a Samsung EVO microSD I'm using Optimun email which I have used with all my previous Samsung Phones, never had this problem
0 Likes