cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Scratches on screen

Hello every one,

I have a brand new N20 Ultra. Since last week that I use the original "Samsung Clear View Cover", I noticed scratches on the edge of the curved-screen from the top to the bottom...

I am quite upset because the scratches are not removed by any means...

Does Samsung accept such an issue as a warranty claim for replacing the screen?

Is there any way to get rid of these scratches?

Please advise!!!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Scratches on screen

that's not covered by warranty, should have put a screen protector on the device to prevent screen scraches...
Highlighted
Asteroid

You are saying that i should have bought an extra screen protector to avoid scratches caused by an official Samsung case which built to protect my phone from scratches???????

That does not make sense my friend.

Highlighted

Re: Re: Scratches on screen

it makes sense. thats not Samsung's fault that there are scraches 😂😂
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Scratches on screen

alittle bit of dust and sand particals will do this. the flip cover makes most of its contact on that edge and will wiggle on that edge a bit. This causes those particals to make those small scratches. A screen protector goes a long way. the case will prevent most large scratches from happening. But small scratches will still happen. particals between the phone and case will do this.
Highlighted
Constellation

i thought the gorilla glass was supposed to be extra durable? i have the screen protector that sprint applied when i purchased and it didn't seem to matter either as far as replacement so good luck on that...
Highlighted
Asteroid

I thought the same...it seems that the curved area of the screen is more sensitive...

Highlighted
Asteroid

No. I keep the phone in my jacket's inner pocket and on my desk. I am not living in Sahara desert so there no sand dust. 

No 3 dots for you...sorry