Original topic:

Screen Protector Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 12/30/20 3:14 AM)
razzell2
Halo
Options
Note20
Can anyone recommend a really good screen protector for my Note 20 Ultra 5G? 
I assume I need tempered glass? 
I appreciate the help.
0 Likes
11 Replies
BusyHoya
Astronaut
Options
Note20
tempered glass is not always the best solution for samsung phones that have edge screens. I recommend looking into top sellers on Amazon such as LK or Finite. I have tried expensive spigen screen protector on my s10, but it didn't last long. while the lesser know company's product (LK) that was rated highly on Amazon, worked very well. also, tempered glass is thicker and may not go well with a case.
razzell2
Halo
Options
Note20
thank you for your reply. I'll give lk and finite a look. :thumbs_up:
razzell2
Halo
Options
Note20
i like the LK screen protector and application tools & instructions make it seem easy to apply. plus, not expensive at all. :thumbs_up:
0 Likes
BusyHoya
Astronaut
Options
Note20
yup. I followed their YouTube video and everything went smoothly. once applied, you may see some lines as if they are trapped below the screen protector but after a day they disappeared.
razzell2
Halo
Options
Note20
Much appreciated. I just bought one from Amazon. 3 screen protectors. Easy apply tools. I will let y'all know how it turns out. Safe and happy New Year to you
0 Likes
BusyHoya
Astronaut
Options
Note20
thanks man. glad all worked out. Happy new year!
0 Likes
AG6
Halo
Options
Note20
I use the whitestone dome screen protector. It is a bit costly but if done right the application is perfect and works well with finger print.
razzell2
Halo
Options
Note20
thank you for your reply. I've actually heard about the Whitestone Dome protector. I will check it out ✌
0 Likes
razzell2
Halo
Options
Note20
wow. a very complicated liquid install process. kinda scares me off :\
0 Likes