cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Screen SCRATCHES that EASILY

So have my phone for few weeks... and when I thought it was just fingerprints I find out after cleaning it is a scratch already?!!!!
I mean... I have cover and all... only in my pocket.... and while I keep reading improve scratch resistance... Samsung is actually getting over 1k usd phones with crappy screen. IPhone is way more robust. 
Makes no sense to me.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Screen SCRATCHES that EASILY

lmao use a screen protector, also iphones break so easy, go to iphone if you're gonna complain over something so stupid 😂🥴
Highlighted

So you don't even know WHAT scratched your screen, but think it is absurd that it has a scratch?  You do realize that scratch resistant, and scratch proof are different things?  Does apple use diamond on its screens? No, so you are telling me that apple phones can be scratched just as easily?  Moreso in fact as they dont have Gorilla Glass 7 (Victus).  Hmmm....

Highlighted
Constellation

I have been a Samsung customer ever since s5...and note since version 8 also have seen iphones since version 1. I am actually on electronics business... so yeah... I know what I am talking about.
Highlighted

What do you mean by "I have cover and all"  Is that a flip style case?  If so, I had one of those, and they tend to trap dust and other particles, that they then grind into the screen, I do NOT reccomend that type of case without a screen protector.  Is this a micro scratch (one that cannot be seen without holding the phone close to your face, and moving it around until light catches it) or is it one that is visible when holding the phone at arm's length?

Also, sometimes there can be something on the cloth you are using to remove fingerprints, something that can cause a scratch as you are trying to clean the screen.

The length and duration of you being a Samsung customer, and the fact that you are in the electonics business does not make you exempt from getting scratches.  No one claimed you did not know what you were talking about.