Original topic:

Sd card slot...

(Topic created: 10-03-2020 04:20 AM)
J-luck888
Asteroid
Options
Note20

To the developers of the note 20 5g

im a bit disappointed that the note 20 5g has NO SD CARD SLOT! None! The only one that has is the ultra.  Which is more money.  We still need expandable memory in our phones.  Now when I do upgrade my phone I have to get the ultra because it has an Sd card slot.   Not all of us can afford a luxury phone.    

7 Replies
Tseruyah
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Don't you already have a luxurious phone?
J-luck888
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Well, yes , but I was talking about the note. I don't own a note. And I was generally speaking.   It was just a suggestion to add a SD card slot for the note 20 5g.  Maybe the next note they can add more memory.  

@Tseruyah wrote:
Don't you already have a luxurious phone?

0 Likes
Options
Note20

WoW are you serious! I have the ultra thank god but did not know this!

"Samsung the next cheep thing" Coming next year no ear buds or charger just a phone in the box with another $200 increase but wait there is more if you order now we will give you the free $20.00 ear buds! Now dont you feel like we appreciate you! Thanks for bending over and being a loyal customer!

*Owner of every single Note. Upgraded this year to the Note 20+ 512 GB and the Samsung Watch3 LTE. Pre-ordered the WIFI Tab S7+ 512 GB
Solution
J-luck888
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I'm sorry to offend anyone with what I have said. I am sorry I maybe a little ignorant.  But I just purchased my first note phone.  And I redact  my comments on the expensive comments on the note phone.... it's cheap if you buy directly with Samsung, and trade in your phone.... But I still think the note 20 5g needs a sd card slot... there is no expandable memory.  So the memory you got cannot be expanded. You paid for what you get.   The only note that has a sd card slot is the ultra. ... 

@Josephinelcajon wrote:

WoW are you serious! I have the ultra thank god but did not know this!

"Samsung the next cheep thing" Coming next year no ear buds or charger just a phone in the box with another $200 increase but wait there is more if you order now we will give you the free $20.00 ear buds! Now dont you feel like we appreciate you! Thanks for bending over and being a loyal customer!

View solution in context

Options
Note20
no offense taken at all all my offense is with Samsung what I wrote was how Samsung seems to be headed with lots of humor lol I just can't understand Samsung thought behind the no ssd slot on the Note 20 but when your penny pinching every penny counts but at what cost loosing customers? I will certainly have to read the fine print from now on and not assume anything anymore. so you did nothing wrong but let us know to watch out. THANK YOU!
*Owner of every single Note. Upgraded this year to the Note 20+ 512 GB and the Samsung Watch3 LTE. Pre-ordered the WIFI Tab S7+ 512 GB
0 Likes
Options
Note20
by the way if it wasn't for the carrier offering me payment plan I would never ever be able to afford the Note 20 Ultra. I live on SSD in Southern California with lots of help from family. phones are becoming increasingly unreasonable in cost while they continue to cut features or assesories from all their phones. no shame in not being able to shell out $1400 for a cell phone. God i just remember my first car was a $200 Bug that lasted me 5 years!
0 Likes
userz5vjjCBb5H
Constellation
Options
Note20

VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTING, storage is very important to most NOTE user, I am a NOTE person and one of the first to own every NOTE released in the US market current with NOTE 10+ 5G ,EXCEPT the ones with NO SD card slot, NOTE 5 and 20

Please Sansung , dont make that mistake again.