JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Separate app audio does nothing

(Topic created: 01-16-2023 06:36 PM)
PapiKimo
Astronaut
Options
Note20
So one of the features I was so looking forward to was the separate app sound feature. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to actually do anything. I was hoping to be able to pump my music to stereo but still recieve calls in earbuds. But no matter what I do all sound plays through same device, so my music is still interrupted when I receive a phone call, infact it isn't just interrupted but when my call ends my music is back in earbuds and I have to stop what I'm doing, go into phone and change back to Bluetooth stereo. If there is something I'm doing wrong please tell me but I can't figure it out and I am a tech with Linux certs....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ABruno
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Kinda hard to explain but maybe this is what you looking for..

When you hit the volume button and the indicator pops up hit the three dots icon

You should get a list of apps playing sounds.. Here you can control which apps play threw your phone or Bluetooth speaker by hitting the phone or Bluetooth icon above the app ... I found this by accident.. hopefully that's what you're looking forScreenshot_20230119-224308_Samsung Members_1000002972_1674189916.png1674190077898.jpg

You can find information on the audio settings here: https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/mobile-devices/useful-audio-settings-on-the-galaxy-phone-in... 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
ABruno
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Kinda hard to explain but maybe this is what you looking for..

When you hit the volume button and the indicator pops up hit the three dots icon

You should get a list of apps playing sounds.. Here you can control which apps play threw your phone or Bluetooth speaker by hitting the phone or Bluetooth icon above the app ... I found this by accident.. hopefully that's what you're looking forScreenshot_20230119-224308_Samsung Members_1000002972_1674189916.png1674190077898.jpg

You can find information on the audio settings here: https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/mobile-devices/useful-audio-settings-on-the-galaxy-phone-in...