JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sound When S Pen Left behind

(Topic created: 02-08-2023 05:28 PM)
user9ZEtDQzQJ9
Constellation
Options
Note20
My old NOTE had on - off feature for an Alarm if you walk away from the phone without inserting the S Pen and the screen is off.

The NOTE 20 does not have this feature. I have had to buy multiple S Pens and this feature may have prevented this.

Why was this feature not continued on the Note 20?

Is it on other Samsung phones that have a S Pen or do they not have a place to store an S Pen. Just wondering since the Note is being phased out. 

Any info on this issue is appreciated.

Thank you.
5 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

@user9ZEtDQzQJ9 When I had the Note 20 that feature was on the phone. I just checked the S22 Ultra and it has the feature. Check in settings -> Advanced -> S Pen -> More S Pen settings

user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20
I am not sure why the feature was removed from the Note 20 device, the S22 ultra shows a warning Screenshot_20230208_183833_Air command_1000000300_1675899513.jpg
0 Likes
TammieZ
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I used to have note 9 and also loved that feature. I recently upgraded to the S 22 ultra. This phone model has the alarm 'but' i think bluetooth has to be on, And a little black pen will blink as well in the notification bar... you can Also go into settings and make your phone alert you if the pen comes out of phone..
0 Likes
_Sara_
Comet
Options
Note20
The Bluetooth doesn't need to be on.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Note20

Hello, We understand how handy the warning is for the S Pen left behind. To access this feature on the Note20 follow these steps:

1. Open Settings and scroll down to Advanced features

2. Tap Advanced features and then tap S Pen

3. Scroll down and tap More S Pen Settings

4. Toggle on the option for Warn if S Pen is left behind