Original topic:

Speaker/camera issue

(Topic created: 11-02-2021 09:24 PM)
nursepract
Explorer
Options
Note20
Help got a new note 20 5g ultra from website unlocked and bought new paid 1276.00 in August.  I received it and found it damaged and hooked up to wifi in may.  Been trying to contact Samsung and no one will contact me. Spent hrs and hrs and no solution except to send it in under warranty! I paid for a new one and if I send it in I get a refurbished one anyways. Iam now forced to use the piece of **bleep** but people cannot hear me when iam talking to them. Speaker phone is worse yet. I need a phone and my note 8 took a **bleep** yesterday.  I can't take pictures because they are so blurry and it does not focus. Also I have someone's face in facial recognition so I cannot lock the **bleep** piece of **bleep** either. Is there some type of app to help with atleast the speaker until after Christmas when I can try and buy a different phone which by the way will nit be a Samsung. All my Samsung products will be replaced including my washer/ dryer fridge stove microwave tv's ect but I want to be able to give my family a super nice Christmas as my husband don't have much time left on earth so I really need a phone. Thanks
0 Likes
5 Replies
iamblue
Supernova
Options
Note20

take it to ubreakifix or samsung care store nearby

nursepract
Explorer
Options
Note20
The closest one is 2 hours away. Thank you for answering!
0 Likes
TeteVirgo
Comet
Options
Note20
If you haven't fixed this yet take it to best buy and also sometimes the phone they send you be better
nursepract
Explorer
Options
Note20
Thank you so much!
0 Likes
TeteVirgo
Comet
Options
Note20
You're welcome
0 Likes