Original topic:

Speaker issue

(Topic created: 07-25-2021 06:24 PM)
user3zbsg6Gh1q
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I love my note 20 ultra but I'm always having one problem and that's my speaker specifically the bottom firing speaker, i've been to a samsung authorized service place 2 times to replace it and it's still going out. Is it just me or is anyone else having this problem?
6 Replies
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Note20
Are you using the volume limiter function? Whats your audio settings on the eq? Are you using any hearing enhancements from your accessibility menu? Dolby atmos on or off? Have you gone to the samsung members help me page and done the interactive device check up for the volume and sound?
user3zbsg6Gh1q
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I'm not using a volume limiter, my eq settings is flat, I'm not using any enhanmenence and I have Dolby atmos on.
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Note20
Atmos setting to like voice or? Atmos for gaming on too? Uhq upscale on? Adept sound set to?
0 Likes
Blue7
Red Giant
Options
Note20

"still going out" as in no sound from the bottom-firing speakers? 

have you tried it in safe mode? 

so was it a hardware issue when it was analyzed from the samsung authorized service center? 

0 Likes
user3zbsg6Gh1q
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Yes as in no sound out of the bottom speaker i don't know if it's a hardware issue or not I think it's a hardware issue because like I said before I've replaced it twice already
0 Likes
Options
Note20
Debris? Pocket lint?
0 Likes