cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Sprint/T-mobile Merge

Now that this merger has happened, Sprint customers that have Galaxy for life can no longer just pay $30 activation fee. We are now asked to pay $549.99 upfront. I was looking forward to getting the Note 20 Ultra. I think it is disgusting. Ordering through Samsung is a headache as well. On my phone, I can get $200 credit, if I do it on my tablet, it's $150. What a mess

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Supernova

Re: Sprint/T-mobile Merge

This sounds like a carrier policy. Have you reached out to their support team on this feedback item?
Highlighted
Asteroid

Amen.. i bought mine direct from Samsung and a friend is buying my Note10 + for the buyout price and then I am moving to Verizon. The ONLY reason I have stayed with Sprint is the Galaxy for life program
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@userxpXSuCRy9f @Terrises 

But you guys got that plan from Sprint, and Sprint is not the same company anymore. "For life" in the plan name meant you get a new device every year, not that the deal will last for ever. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Sprint/T-mobile Merge

I understand that but as I said that deal was the only reason I stayed with Sprint which is why I am moving to Verizon once my Note 20 Ultra arrives