Original topic:

Still haven't received my refund on returned product after 4+ months

(Topic created on: 3/17/21 12:30 AM)
userL67CbnzVR4
Constellation
Options
Note20

I've been unsuccessfully trying to get a refund for over 4 months now. It's been the constant run-around with support. Several promises that the refund has been processed and "should" be back to my account in 3-4 days, but nothing has ever been received. MONTHS that I've been enduring this. I would very much like to find advice on how I can better approach support to get this resolved. <edit>

0 Likes
1 Reply
Samsung_fUZxsDG
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I too am having issues with Samsung for refund on a Note 20 returned and confirmed by both Samsung and Att on January 8th 2021. Att says no credit received and Samsung has put me off 4 times now stating they have credited Att. I just got this "escalated" by Samsung but expect this is simply another tactic used to frustrate the customer in simply paying for a returned device. Advice for any Samsung direct return: Keep the item and sell it for what you can to offset your losses with Samsung. I have until Thursday to see if credit was sent to Att but am not hopeful. 

Att is NO help either as they refuse to contact Samsung even after confirming the return (they can track the return to the Samsung USA warehouse) and noting the IMEI associated to this phone was NEVER activated. 

Choose who you may want to do business with in future. There are quality companies out there. We have a 65" Samsung TV, He Washer and Dryer pair and other items. We will not purchase any Samsung products in future and have switched from Att after 24 years to T-Mobile (vastly better customer service). Actually I am no longer an Android User and have moved on to Apple as well as all 4 of our family members have. 

<edit> I may just have to pay $894.99 and chalk up a loss. Samsung reaps a lot of profit this way....

0 Likes