Original topic:

Swiping gestures for the samsung notes app

(Topic created: 08-08-2021 04:40 PM)
Goutham123
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Is there any feature in the samsung  notes  app to actually scroll left and right to go to next note in a opened note view??

This would be a very good feature to go over notes in a folder instead of open a note go back and open another one... instead just swipe right or left to go to next or previous one... 

Also this will be even cooler to support swipe gestures with the spen so we can open notes and swipe right and left to go over notes and then swipe up to go to all notes or to folder notes... i really think this will be useful.... 

7 Replies
Goutham123
Asteroid
Options
Note20
0 Likes
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Note20
@Goutham123 It would be nice a feature to allow swipe gestures but I don't know how much people are using Samsung Notes.
0 Likes
Goutham123
Asteroid
Options
Note20
haha i am probably one of the heavy/super users of the notes.... i am sure it is a selfish ask but who ever uses the samsung notes are going to like that feature for sure...
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Note20
Probably asking for too much out of this one app lol
0 Likes
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

@Goutham123

Hey,

I agree this would be a really nice option to have in the Samsung Notes App. It works great in some of their other apps. In open notes vertical swiping is already used for scrolling. Pinch in and out is already used for zooming in and out. Swiping left and right isn't really used except when we're really zoomed in but I don't think that would matter if we're using a normal font size. All in all I think it would be a really good option.

Best regards,

CLF 

0 Likes
JoannRstiller
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I have Galaxy S20 and I have to do a reset. will I lose all my pictures?
0 Likes
Simplepink
Comet
Options
Note20
@JoannRstiller You will if you don't transfer your files externally. Do it before you reset!!
0 Likes