Original topic:

System update

(Topic created: 08-31-2021 07:17 AM)
TimmA64
Halo
Options
Note20
I'm on and unlocked Galaxy Note 20 ultra 5G with Verizon. At the beginning of the month I received August 1st security update. I just received DUH1 that was 1.2 GB. It didn't really say what was all involved except security updates and improvements to the system. Any idea what else could be in this massive update?
7 Replies
Corn808
Comet
Options
Note20
3.1.1 is being sent out and before that a large 3.1 update was sent out . Which version are you on ?
TimmA64
Halo
Options
Note20
3.1 update
0 Likes
TimmA64
Halo
Options
Note20
Okay after watching the video from sake I just noticed that yes I am on 3.1.1 it just doesn't list it as such.
The improvements are bedtime mode and camera mainly. Plus they said they beefed it up so the system runs smoother
TimmA64
Halo
Options
Note20
Okay after watching the video from sake I just noticed that yes I am on 3.1.1 it just doesn't list it as such.
The improvements are bedtime mode and camera mainly. Plus they said they beefed it up so the whole system would run smoother
0 Likes
Corn808
Comet
Options
Note20
Awesome! Thats what I was about to provide information on, depending on the version you told me. There was also a article I read a few days back saying the 3.1 was basically the same as the incoming 3.1.1. I think the biggest improvements is to the Z lineup with 3.1.1
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Note20
Sakitech explains this update
https://youtu.be/E_K6PPKAb7Q
0 Likes
userY56PbxRXJf
Constellation
Options
Note20
I have a at&t note 20 ultra and I haven't received any updates. I'm still on 3.0 and January security patch
0 Likes