Original topic:

T-Mobile has begun to implement Android 11 official version to the galaxy note 20 ultra

(Topic created on: 12/18/20 8:42 AM)
EOGO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

good news folks. T-Mobile has begun to implement Android 11 stable and official version to the galaxy note 20 ultra. The wait was worth it. those who have a note 20 ultra can already verify.

8 Replies
TheSMQ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

note 20 ultra on sprint, update complete. I hate it, lol.

St3v3C
Comet
Options
Note20

note 10 plus here... still waiting

0 Likes
EOGO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
At the moment the Tmo note 10 are receiving the security patch
0 Likes
Options
Note20

I like the update and the visual changes but there is one thing I hate. I actually hate this about every single update, we're now in the annual waiting phase for Good Lock support. I HATE being without Good Lock! I wish there was a better and more efficient way for the Good Lock team to work simultaneously with the Software Update team so support can be implemented and released at the same time. At this point, I'm sure they can't bake Good Lock into the software but that shouldn't stop them from treating it as "baked in" software. Many of us rely heavily on Good Lock for the best experience with our devices.

0 Likes
Bhavit
Halo
Options
Note20
on TMO but unlocked note 20 ultra, not seeing anything
0 Likes
Rogerius
Astronaut
Options
Note20
TMo as well. I updated today. So far all I can't do is access sounds and vibration setting. Keeps sending me back to home screen. Also, some video wallpapers that worked fine on Android 10 now need resized to fit for some reason. Resulting in a bit of a blurry video. 🤷
0 Likes
EOGO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
what I do every time there is a software update, I do a factory reset, of course as long as I make a backup first.
0 Likes
TheSMQ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
hubby has unlocked note 20 ultra from Samsung, also on sprint, his updated on 12/21.
0 Likes