Original topic:

Thanks Samsung for giving me another reason to hate this phone!

(Topic created on: 3/21/21 7:22 AM)
Mohican69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Ever since I purchased the Note 20 Ultra it's been nothing but a complete disappointment. This is without a doubt the most bug infested platform any manufacturer has brought to market. How do I know? I test these things for a living. My personal phone has been much worse. Screen freezes intermittently and sometimes goes blank. The last One U/I update changed everything that wasn't broken and changed the good features that worked perfectly. Now the latest update has somehow made my wireless charger incompatible with fast wireless charging! I swear they are scanning this forum for things people like and picking those things to mess with next. Maybe translating this to Korean happy with a feature means change it ASAP. I've given up hope that they'll ever update Good Lock or actually move "one tap to answer calls" to the manage calls menu instead of the stupid accessibility menu that forces you to have a super annoying floating icon on your home screen that is ALWAYS in the way no matter where you place or no matter how invisible you try to make it appear. I really, REALLY, hate Apple and their stupid iCrap but I think I might just cross over to the dark side with my next phone purchase. Their phones suck but they do fix real issues and leave working crap alone for the most part. Sorry Samsung... been a big fan since the S7 but I think I'm done.
2 Replies
AG6
Galaxy
Options
Note20
You may have a bad batch. I have had mine since release and have never had any major issues. I am a heavy user and utilize most of the features the phone has. Unfortunately there is no other phone out there as feature rich as the current samsungs.
0 Likes
Shayshon
Nebula
Options
Note20
Hi there, instead of getting mad, I suggest that you do one of the following:
- Try calling support about these issues
- Take your phone to an authorized service center and have them take a look
.... as @AG6 Halo said.. you may just have a bad batch.
Cheers,
Shayshon