cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

The Beta Wait Game

This is actually becoming frustrating, especially since samsung isn't saying anything. Like why say something is going to happen and when everyone is stating it's not happening would you not address it. Has anyone seen this freaking banner? I know I haven't and I check way too much lol. πŸ˜’
17 REPLIES 17
Cosmic Ray

Re: The Beta Wait Game

nope....im waiting too

Re: Re: The Beta Wait Game

it's crazy.

they just posted a few days ago that it's coming soon. I know we're all trying to get it I'm trying to be patient but it isn't easy. hopefully Monday
Halo

patience is a rare commodity these days.

I just feel they shouldn't limit how may people can participate. apple has proven that the beta programs work well will unlimited participants. Apple started out years ago you had to have a developer account which costs 99 per year. but then they transitioned to public beta. if Samsung would allow unlimited participants then us users could be more patient without having to worry about missing the small window of opportunity. that's it rant over. Samsung your devices are decades above Apple in technology don't allow them to beat you in anything else like beta program because they don't deserve to.

yeah because apple only has one device to worry about. the iPhone. samsung has so many different variants. I think that's why they suck at testing and updates
Asteroid

What's really crazy is all the threads of people looking for the beta. What's the big deal? It hits when it hits no sooner no later no matter how many threads are posted. people need to take a deep breath and calm down it's a beta.

or people can state how they feel just like you did and that be ok as well
Cosmic Ray

i just enrolled literally a min ago...downloading now! recheck to see if you have the banner!