cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Trade in process?

I recently purchased a Note 20 Ultra (I absolutely love it) but I selected the trade in offer for $550 for my Xs Max, (I still have almost 2 weeks to send it in) but my mom has a old Note 9 that she doesn't use anymore but its in flawless condition and I saw that it had the same amount of trade in Value as my XS Max. I talked to the Support team and they said it was fine that I can substitute the trade as long as the phone is in good condition and worth the same amount. My question is, do you think this is going to cause a problem? As I have read horror stories about their trade in program. Thank you! Also the customer representative gave me her email and case number just in case.
13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Trade in process?

You have to send the same Phone as you promised.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Trade in process?

even though the customer service representative said that I can?
Highlighted
Galaxy

You will loose your Phone if you send the wrong Phone.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi, I talked with 3 of the samsung support team (1 online, and 2 over the phone) they told me that I can as long as it has the same trade in value. I screenshoted the conversation just in case all goes wrong. hopefully everything will be fine! thank you.
Highlighted

I would believe samsung reps over a random person on these forums.

Highlighted
Galaxy

@usermzeJaY3BsM wrote:

I would believe samsung reps over a random person on these forums.

You have no idea 

Highlighted
Astronaut

very true!
Highlighted
Astronaut

Okay Mr Rule Book. like the other commenter said. I should trust the people who actually WORK THERE as opposed to some random. Secondly, you're acting like I'm trading in a dummy phone, its a phone valued at the same trade in offer as the iPhone I originally stated. third of all, the customer support team gave me their emails and case number just in case anything goes wrong. Calm yourself down and take the stick out your butt.
Highlighted
Galaxy

@Arquell wrote:
Okay Mr Rule Book. like the other commenter said. I should trust the people who actually WORK THERE as opposed to some random. Secondly, you're acting like I'm trading in a dummy phone, its a phone valued at the same trade in offer as the iPhone I originally stated. third of all, the customer support team gave me their emails and case number just in case anything goes wrong. Calm yourself down and take the stick out your butt.

You don't know what you are talking about...