Original topic:

Updates and Note series

(Topic created on: 3/4/21 2:49 PM)
userjYfldc2tFx
Astronaut
Options
Note20

What do you guys think about Samsung stopping the most powerful flagships the Notes? If they don't have Note anymore, since they also getting bad with the OS as well.. currently I'm with the Note10+, Since recent updates my phone is not the same it went slowly from samsung unique device to a boring copycat of apple. So many simple features removed. I can't enjoy this device as I used to. So sad. I'm not a fan of apple, I've been with samsung since Note 3. What can I buy that is as powerful and great as the Notes ?! My phone for me it's the most important gadget. What happened with Samsung and Do what you Can't  ?! Now I just feel framed. 

2 Replies
Georgia2004
Galaxy
Options
Note20
myself waiting to see we what Samsung do this year already purchase a one plus to replace this note, just haven't fully start using it, just paying for two carriers for services right now, will be using only one phone this coming May, if Samsung end the note line up
0 Likes
Options
Note20

Samsung has not officially killed off the note series as of yet.  There is internet SPECULATION that they will kill it of due to the S21 series now coming with an S Pen, but this has not been confirmed by anyone at SAMSUNG, so don't believe anything you read in this current society of not vetting stories before they are run, and turned into rumor wildfire.

0 Likes