JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to transfer files from my laptop to my Note 20

(Topic created: 07-17-2021 03:43 AM)
Ethant777
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I'm trying to transfer files from my laptop that's running windows 10 to my note 20 ultra. and when I try to let the computer transfer files by selecting it to control it in the usb transfer settings it tries to but it fails. I've tried different USB cables but to no avail. any idea how to get it too work?

0 Likes
9 Replies
Halo
Options
Note20
You can try it wirelessly through the same Wi-Fi
Halo
Options
Note20
Or you can buy one of these look up the USB thumb drive or micro SD card copy everything from your computer inserted into your phone or vice versaSmartSelect_20210717-004721_Google_2220.jpg
Halo
Options
Note20
You can put a USB thumb drive or micro SD card with this you can hook up both at the same time I have the same phone as you
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note20
You don't have to select your computer as main fibro device. Just connect the cable, allow connection and start the transfer
Ethant777
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I tried to but it wouldn't
0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Note20

Hey there! Here is a link to an article that you may find helpful for this transfer: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00087324/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note20
Do you get the pop up notifications that appears at the button of the phone when you connect the cable that ask to allow?
0 Likes
Ethant777
Asteroid
Options
Note20
No but in my notifications it says usb connected for file transfer
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note20
Go to developer option