cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Visual Voicemail App

I have an unlocked device on Sprint and just found out that the Visual Voicemail app Samsung has on the device can't be used on their network. They force you to use their piece of crap app to make you pay for that feature. Is there a way around this?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Visual Voicemail App

I have an Unlocked version that I use on AT&T. I had to call them to so they could activate. I am surprised that Sprint won't let you.
Highlighted

Re: Re: Visual Voicemail App

They didn't even tell me that it wouldn't work. I had to go and download their voicemail app from the play store and would have to pay them $2.99/month for the visual feature and no ad banners.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

yes download t-mobile visual voice-mail since everything is merged together including network
Highlighted

Re: Re: Visual Voicemail App

I tried that. Because I am a Sprint customer, I am forced to use the Sprint visual voicemail app because the t-mobile one wouldn't let me sign in under my Sprint account.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Visual Voicemail App

you need to call 611 and tell them to convert you over that your not able to use it
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Re: Re: Visual Voicemail App

Download Youmail and just use the free version. I'm using it at the moment because the Samsung app isn't compatible with Beta.
I actually may keep it because it has a lot of nice features for free.
Highlighted

i dont have problem using the visual voicemail. have you contacted sprint? or try download Samsung Members app throught Galaxy store and submit a ticket.

Highlighted

Not yet but I will in the next day or two.