Original topic:

Weird message "ServiceMode Removed MMW RF CARD NV (29652)", and now no more mmWave connections

(Topic created on: 4/14/21 1:20 AM)
useregbgjl7oos
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

This weird message appeared when I turned on my Note 20 Ultra, and now my Note is no longer connecting to mmWave.  What happened, and how can I get my Note working properly once again?

5 Replies
Options
Note20

have you contacted the carrier? 

0 Likes
useregbgjl7oos
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

Yes, I've contacted the carrier. Verizon told me there's something wrong with the phone.

SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

I'd recommend visiting your local uBreakiFix for walk-in repair services: https://www.ubreakifix.com/locations

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Options
Note20

I am having this very same issue.

I had taken my unlocked by Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G to uBreakiFix, but uBreakiFix couldn't run diagnostics on it due to the "mmWave module" being grayed out; therefore, uBreakiFix was not able to fix it.

I had also mailed-in my Note 20 Ultra 5G to that Samsung repair center in Irving, Texas, but they replaced the LCD screen instead of fixing the 5G "mmWave" networking issue.  Seriously?

Samsung, I am having 5G "mmWave" networking issues, not screen issues. What you actually need to fix is the 5G "mmWave" networking issue.  I have been dealing with this for well over a month now.  Please, fix my Note 20 Ultra 5G properly!

uBreakiFix took this screenshot of the diagnostics they ran on my Note 20 Ultra 5GuBreakiFix took this screenshot of the diagnostics they ran on my Note 20 Ultra 5G

0 Likes