Original topic:

What does the Community think about the Note 20 Ultra 5G?

(Topic created: 06-15-2021 07:24 AM)
Texasbicc637
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Hey Samsung family , what do y'all think about the Note20 ultra 5g ..? 

I had the note 2 lol hahah but I'm coming from apple iPhone 11 . 
But I also been a ! samsung ! android user for years . I'm 29 , been an apple member since 2019 . 
I WANT THE NOTE20 ULTRA 5G 
I have two phones , Samsung Galaxy A10e and iPhone 11 .
10 Replies
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Note20
So far, I have had my note 20 ultra 5G since March 2021 and so far it haven't let me down or gave me a reason to wondering about it abilities I have read what other reviews are stated but so far that been on them, so far, the only issues I can say I have issues with is Best Buy they install my screen protector and I end up with bubble I paid $8 for bubble got take it somewhere else to get it redone, but got to mention I got an Note 8+9 and now a 20 got mines from Best Buy all was purchased unlocked I believe the one that are having issues might be due to the carriers software, hope this help you some, also hate all the advertisements and to get free advertisements off got pay for that, wish they had software l I ke the old Blackberry device, I paid $1k for the phone + monthly carrier fees and now they want you to pay to be advertisements free, just tell me when is they going to stop robbery me, hope this help your decision
Texasbicc637
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Thank you 👍🏾
0 Likes
mryankees2020
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G is a great phone, have not given me a problem.
Texasbicc637
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Thank you 👍🏾.
0 Likes
mryankees2020
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
I used to have the Note 3,4,7,7,8,9, and now 20 Ultra 5G. Great phone.
Texasbicc637
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Thanks 👍🏾
0 Likes
Options
Note20
I have one and love mine.

Beautiful Display
Almost Bezzeless

A Great Camera and Microphone

Stereo Speakers are loud for the most part

Videos turn out good

YouTube videos look good when you have it set to vivid .

Android 11 One UI 3.1 brings even more awesome features like call backgrounds. You ll need to update it once you get it as the Note 20 Ultra ships with Android 10 One UI 2.5.

Texasbicc637
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Thnkz , im getting the phone now 👍🏾
0 Likes
jsusang
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20

It's a very nice Note!  

I have the unlocked white N20U, and purchased the Samsung LED cover and Samsung Clear case cover to "hide" the camera bump.  

I debloated mine via adb.  ahem.  lol

I won a Note9 from Samsung Mobile on Twitter, and use it as my backup phone.