Original topic:

What is the best model for Samsung in the world?

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 12:53 AM)
userGIDrR8nlJL
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I have read many articles on What is the best model for Samsung in the world but I can't understand which phone I purchased. One website says Samsung note 20 is the best phone. Please help me in buying 

3 Replies
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20
I personally like the note series. After seeing unpacked just a few hours ago I would probably get my hands on the S21 Ultra. I'll definitely trade in the S21 Ultra in August once the next note is released

Please follow all community guidelines before posting

SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

In my personal opinion, I also like the Note series best. Currently using a Note9 from T-mobile and its been one of the best phones I've had. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Options
Note20

Your receipt should indicate which phone you purchased.  If you have not yet purchased your phone, then the answer to your question is quite subjective.  Samsung just released (or will soon be releasing) the S21 line, and so that is the device all over their site now, as their newest flagship device always take over their website.  But this device does not have an s-pen included, which many Note users love, so many Note users will say that the Note 20 Ultra 5G is the best (and seing as how the S21 line is still in preorder) and for now is, but when the S21 line release, it will have a faster procesor, more screen pixels, and several other features that the Note line does not have, so might be considered the best Samsung Mobile Device.  While I know this does not answer your question with a specific model, it is an honest answer.