cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

Hello. Everyone that has Pre Ordered a Galaxy S24, S24+ or S24 Ultra, you can post any order or tracking updates here.This thread is for Galaxy... View Post

March 10Samsung.comAttUltra 512Trade in s21uGot it but it has the grainy display issue View Post

Posted by Community Manager      in  Samsung Apps and Services

The answer is unfortunately not set in stone, and will vary from not only model to model, but carrier to carrier. Updates are slowly released by the... View Post

Community Manager    

ONE UI 6.0 Samsung has started to roll out One UI 6.0 for the S23 Family and the update will start r... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Watch

The Samsung Galaxy Watch 6 is the latest smartwatch from Samsung, and it's packed with new features and improvements. Both sizes have a Super... View Post

Glad I could be a beacon of Light in a corporation which cannot align Dev with Marketing with Busine... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Fold

The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 is the latest foldable phone from Samsung, and it's set to be released on August 11, 2023. The phone is rumored to... View Post

I'm not a person who harps just blindly, but the user experience with z fold 5, I'm a believer that ... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Watch

Google has released their update to Google Maps which allows for stand alone operation on LTE watches.  While I haven't actually used it for... View Post

Community Manager    

Thank you for the update @bill-e. We greatly appreciate you updates and input. We look forward to ma... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Z Flip

When I was recording the screen wasn't focusing on my cats often in my video. Instead it make the video blur, if I don't move my phone... View Post

The colors of my Samsung s24 ultra seems to be washed out. I searched for a solution online but found none. All I know is that apparently the vivid... View Post

It is also helpful to put a tempered glass screen protector on. View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

what the heck samsung....y'all took my st feature away....please bring back the swipe up gesture back on the s23 ultra....yall killing me  View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy Fold

This new update is the absolute worst! I wish I could revert to the old one. Wiped all my settings and it ruined so many apps! You can't even... View Post

Sounds like there was a glitch in the software update. Software updates don't break apps . If resett... View Post

I have had numerous Cell phones, right from the beginning. I can remember back in the 90s when I got my first few Motorola flip phone. So cool, like... View Post

You are so right. I forgot about my car mounted phones, I had a few of them, .68 cents per minute, a... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

Everyone get the new update but I have not get it yet and on s23 ultra I'm on att locked phone does anybody know when I get it?  View Post

Att S23 plus. Got it about 4 hours ago. No issues whatsoever View Post